Teeter Hang-Up Inversion Table for Lower Back Contour LF LTD Model
Traction for the Lumbar Spine
Arc4life has searched high and low for the best inversion table on the market. After great customer and patient reviews we are proud to offer the Teeter Hang-Up Inversion Table for Lower Back. Our top-of-the-line inversion table features an extra-long handle that reduces the need to bend to secure the ankles. The Teeter Contour L5 Ltd. offers a premium inversion experience with a modern twist on a classic design: its sleek, curved frame and one-click balance feature enhances ease of use and adjustability for the smoothest rotation and control. The Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System makes securing the ankles easy… and comfortable, thanks to its micro-adjusting ratchet and Ergo-Embrace Cups with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design The EZ-Angle Tether marks pre-set angles of inversion at 20, 40 and 60 degrees.
Features of the Contour L5 Inversion Table:· Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System with extra-long handle reduces the need for bending and is made of aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock safety system
· One-Click Balance Feature allows the user to easily adjust the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame
· Patented Pivot System ensures smooth, whisper-soft rotation and control
· Sleek Frame Design stylishly allows for easier mounting and dismounting
· EZ-Angle™ Rotation Control features specialized guide with pre-set positions for beginning through advanced inversion
Customizable Comfort and Support
· Flex Technology™ Bed with ergonomic shape and movable rib support system flexes with you to allow greater range of motion during stretching and exercise
· Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression
· Acupressure Nodes come in two sizes, insert anywhere into the Ergonomic Flex Technology bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
· Decompression Arch can be positioned behind the neck or back for deeper compression and improved alignment
· Large Support Hand Grips are rubber-coated and provide easy-reach assistance during inversion, can also be used as “traction handles” for additional stretching and decompression
· Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years of research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
· Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
· Heavy-Duty Steel Base features corner feet to protect floors and a scratch-resistant finish
· UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
· 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
· Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
· Precision balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises stretching
· Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 25” x 27.75” x 68” (63.5 x 70.5 x 172.7 cm)
Get Started Quickly in Minutes
· Easy to put together and assemble, less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
· User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
· 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Please consult with a medical professional prior to using this device
Warranty Information 30 Day Return Policy for the Teeter Hang-Up Inversion Table for Lower Back: Teeter Hang Ups 5-year Warranty exceeds industry standards, and the 30-day money back guarantee gives you the freedom to experience what Teeter Hang Ups can do for you. Please note that there is a 15% return fee and shipping is not refundable.
Order with confidence: Order securely online or call toll free 1-866-810-2174 to order
Shipping Cost: $38.60
Shipping Via: UPS or FEDEX (5-7 Days)
Payment Via: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Money Order
or check (check must clear before product is shipped)
Questions about the Right Pillow For You ? Call us at:
What's In My Shopping Cart?
What are You Looking for Today?
Tell us How We are Doing...